Opportunities for Graduate Internship
PERIOD: JULY 2020 to JUNE 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This internship will provide an opportunity to learn and improve Project
Management, Information Technology, Stakeholder Management, Communication and
Leadership Skills. You will work across multiple programmes and projects that
will give you hands-on experience with leading state-of-art research in
multiple domains, IT tools, project management methodology, Finance and Change
management. The opportunity will allow you to sharpen your communication and
problem-solving skills in a business/research environment.
WHAT WE EXPECT
We expect you to be motivated and proactive. You will work collaboratively with
team members, actively participate in discussions, decisions and all project
activity. You will work as part of a team and as an individual. You will be
engaged and should take pride in your work.
ARE YOU A MATCH?
We are looking for Interns who are:
• Collaborative: Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and
communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to
varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to
best fit the situation.
• Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision.
Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
• Interested in technology and project management.
• Value Driven and prepared to challenge the norms.
• Support project managers in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that
weekly project statuses are received from team members.
• Documenting resourcing needs, availability and commitments.
• Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions,
dependencies and deadlines; documenting risk mitigation plans.
• Assisting with documentation and other project deliverable.
• Support on procurement for projects
• Update the Project Online System and ensure the Power Bi reports are
• Lead, inspire and manage a team of internship students
• Be creative, innovative and be able to execute new ideas successfully
• Manage stakeholders expectations
• Candidate must be pursuing a Masters in Science, Business or related field at
• Commitment of no less than 10 months is required
• Good MS Office or equivalent skills (Proficiency in Excel is required)
• Power BI and Microsoft Project skills are an added advantage
• Solid written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates, please complete the form below and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
for Final Year Project Students
The Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab will provide opportunities for Final
Year Project (FYP) students as well as Masters students. For more information,
please contact the professors listed below.
Analytics & Complex Systems (DACS)
Associate Professor QUEK Hiok Chai
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Professor Josep POU
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Associate Professor YEO Swee Hock
School of Mechanical & Aero space Engineering
Study Scheme - Part Time Undergraduate Student
Through this scheme, students will also gain valuable experience before
they enter the real workforce. Various support area for part time
applications are available.
Join us in delivering excellence and building the
future. Interested applicants please write to email@example.com.